Campus Couture

Ah, October is finally here: the month of changing leaves, apple picking … and breast cancer awareness. So many of us have had our lives affected by cancer, whether it be family or friends. If you love shopping, you’ll enjoy it even more when you’re supporting a great cause. And as much as we love making fun of the latest fashions, we are completely endorsing every product we feature this week.

Silk Scarf

Every October, Lily Pulitzer designs a new silk scarf in her signature bright, cheery colors and flowery patterns to benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Wear it as a belt, in your hair, around your neck … however. No matter how you don it, you’ll have a huge smile on your face.

Longsleeve Shirt

Now where else could you get a Marc Jacobs-designed shirt for $35? We love the cute design with the hand and pink key, but even more that $31 goes to the Entertainment Industry Foundation’s Women’s Cancer Research Fund. If it’s fashionable enough for Charlize Theron (the model), it’s good enough for us!

Cashmere Scarf

Even Target, the source for all things cheap and chic, is getting in on the action. “Target Pink” is an exclusive line carrying pink candles, bags, hoodies, t-shirts, and more. Our favorite is this pink cashmere (yes, cashmere) scarf for only $25. Not to sound clich