Student Assembly Announces 2008-2009 Term Election Results

The Student Assembly released election results for the 2008-2009 S.A. term yesterday. The at-large seats will be filled by Rebecca Smith ’11, Lauren Engelmyer ’10, Ryan Lavin ’09 and Vincent Andrews ’11. Alex Latella ’10 was elected to represent the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. The College of Arts and Sciences representatives will be Asa Craig ’11, Nikki Junewicz ’10 and Christopher Basil ’10. Michael Heinz ’09 and Tony Miller ’09 were elected to represent the College of Engineering. Emlyn Diakow ’11 was elected to fill the College of Human Ecology seat. The representative from the School of Hotel Administration will be Greg Mezey ’09. Rebecca Stein ’10 was elected to represent the School of Industrial and Labor Relations. Luis De Lencquesaing ’10 will fill the International at-large seat. The Minority at-large seats will be filled by Nikhil Kumar ’11 and Rammy Salem ’10. Mark Fontana ’10 and Kade Laden ’09 were elected University Assembly Delegates at-large. The College of Architecture, Art and Planning seat in addition to one of the two College of Agriculture and Life Sciences seats remain empty due to disqualifications. No candidates ran for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans-gendered and Questioning seat. A special election, which will be held in the fall, will elect representatives to fill these seats.