Weekly Horoscopes

ARIES (March 21 — April 19): You’ve been working really hard to quit that bad habit you have, so it’s time to treat yourself to something special. I recommend frozen yogurt while chilling on the slope (preferably on a day when it’s not raining).

TAURUS (April 20 — May 20): There’s been an itch that you’ve been trying not to scratch, but this weekend you’re not going to be able to resist. So get yourself a back scratcher and scratch away!

GEMINI (May 21 — June 20): You’ve been feeling uneasy lately over all the tension in your life. It’s clichéd, but the only thing you can really do is dance. It’ll make you feel better and help clear your head. Or at least prepare you for a back-up career.

CANCER (June 21 — July 22): Like trying a new meal at a restaurant, you’ve found your new favorite this week.

LEO (July 23 — Aug. 22): Wearing bright colors will bring you luck this week. There’s a reason why gold and silver coins are so shiny.

VIRGO (Aug. 23 — Sept.22): Your mood has been getting increasingly better with the rise in temperature. People are more attracted to your happier disposition and will let you know it, so keep smiling!

LIBRA (Sept. 23 — Oct. 22): Have you been trying to get on the show Hoarders? It’s time to do some much needed spring cleaning.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23 — Nov. 21): You’ve been dishing out advice lately, but there’s always room for improvement. Read a Dummies book on your interest and do some reading.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22 — Dec. 21): Has your hearing been off for the past couple of weeks? It’s time to get that checked. Or you could try actually listening to people.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22 — Jan. 19): Have you been modeling your fashion choices after music videos lately? The weather may be nice, but remember what Martha Stewart always says: “Classy over trashy.”

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20 — Feb. 18): You’ve been trying to juggle classes with your social life and your professional life. All you’re missing is the juggler’s costume and you’ll be ready to run away and join the circus.

PISCES (Feb. 19 — March 20): Try something new this weekend! Like skydiving, kayaking or studying. I know that last one was a stretch. RLD

Original Author: Allie Miller