Sun staff writer Chyanne Eyde goes off the grid with the golf team.Dan Bosse
Round Hill, VA
Pebble Beach, CA
Los Angeles, CA
1. I can’t stand it when girls ________
Dan: feign an interest in sports.
Matt: no, girls are perfect.
Tim: ask questions in class.
Larry: hit the golf ball farther than I do.
2. My late-night go to …
Dan: Froot Loops.
Matt: You want her name?
Tim: Budweiser and Charlie Sheen motivational recordings
Larry: Chi Phi’s esteemed balcony and the Chapter House
3. I would name my racehorse _________
Dan: Patrick Ewing.
Tim: Midnight Rambler. Larry: “Seacrest Out”
4. I wish _________ wasn’t so taboo.
Dan: judging people
Matt: Box Wine
Tim: dancing on tables at JO’s
Larry: Ring-Pops, Jean Jackets, and Shape-Ups
5. I can’t believe ________ is dating _______ Dan: Marcy Wheeler, Zack Bosse
Matt: Vin Diesel, a dude
Tim: Tiger, a 22 year old.
Larry: Matt Kemp, Rihanna. Safest answer.
6. Club I always meant to join on campus …
Dan: Cornell University’s Handsome Men’s Club.
Matt: Is Sprint Football a club sport?
Larry: Steel Panther
7. People think I’m ____________ because I play golf.
Dan: a meathead
Tim: Matt Jaye’s friend
Larry: of Herculean strength and agility
8. Cornell has made me _________
Dan: just smart enough to get into trouble.
Matt: Love George Bush.
Tim: a defensive driver.
Larry: strongly dislike Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, and Aeropostale clothing.
9. When the weather gets warm I’m going to …
Dan: have Ithaca in my rear-view mirror.
Matt: Black out?
Tim: make sure Larry wears sunscreen.
Larry: Unfortunately, most likely remain as pale as I currently am.
Original Author: Chyanne Eyde