Tripping Up Stairs

Friends, readers and awkwardly estranged lovers, my time brightening your Thursdays has come to an end. What follows here is my last ever column to appear in The Cornell Daily Sun (provided I pass History of Rock and Roll and graduate). As I looked back and reflected on my experiences in preparation for writing a meaningful column, I realized that on the Grand-Scale-of-Profoundness, anything I could say would rank far below even-a-teeny-weeny-bit-profound. On top of that, you have probably already read goodbye columns and will undoubtedly read several more before the final breath of the semester. With these sentiments in mind, I sent my initial, sappy, poor-attempt-at-something-meaningful rough draft to a lonely island somewhere in cyberspace where hopefully it will never be recovered.I thought that a better way to cap off my long and distinguished career as a journalist (haha journalist … yeah, right …) would be combining all aspects of my columns into one. So here it is, a bulleted / numbered list of controversial complaints mostly about nothing too important.

Writing for The Sun sure has been a lot of fun Peace readers! I’m done. Will Spencer is a senior in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. He may be reached at wspencer@cornellsun.com. Tripping Up Stairs appears alternate Thursdays this semester.

Original Author: Will Spencer