April 16, 2016

Fire Department Responds to Fire at Cornell Fraternity House

Print More

No injuries were reported after embers from a grill sparked an outside bush fire at the Phi Delta Theta fraternity house this afternoon.

The embers came from charcoal that was being transported to the grill, according to assistant fire chief Dan Tier. He added that the embers fell into leaves on the ground and the leaves caught flame.

Although the fire was near the house, no damage to the house structure was reported, according to Tier.

2 thoughts on “Fire Department Responds to Fire at Cornell Fraternity House

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *