THIS WEEK IN PHOTOS | April 15th, 2018

Graduate and professional student trustee candidate Tatiana Padilla speaks at the GPSA meeting on Monday. During the meeting, the three candidates running for the position addressed the University’s consensual relationships policy as well as the the need for a more inclusive campus and increased transparency.

Michael Wenye Li / Sun Photography Editor

The men's lacrosse team upset No. 7 Syracuse in a 13-8 victory on Tuesday.

Boris Tsang / Sun Assistant Photography Editor

The men’s lacrosse team upset No. 7 Syracuse in a 13-8 victory on Tuesday.

Clarke Petterson scored 2 of Cornell's 13 goals in the game against Syracuse.

Clarke Petterson (center) scored 2 of Cornell’s 13 goals in the game against Syracuse.

At the Faculty Senate Meeting on Wednesday, faculty expressed their concerns over the prospect of merging the College of Human Ecology and the School of Industrial Labor Relations after a survey revealed that most ILR faculty were opposed to the idea.

Alice Song / Sun Staff Photographer

An audience member reacts to the debate at the Student Assembly Meeting on Thursday. SA members spent three hours arguing over whether or not to reinstate presidential candidate Varun Devatha ’19 after the judicial codes counselor, Kendall Karr, law ’18, concluded that the Elections Committee applied election rules in a biased manner.

Presidential candidate Dale Barbaria ’19 at the SA Special Meeting on Friday. After another two hours of debate, the SA ultimately ruled that the judicial codes counselor had the authority to overturn the Elections Committee's disqualification of Devatha, leaving the winner of the presidential race to be determined by popular vote.

Presidential candidate Dale Barbaria ’19 at the SA Special Meeting on Friday. After another two hours of debate, the SA ultimately ruled that the judicial codes counselor had the authority to overturn the Elections Committee’s disqualification of Devatha, leaving the winner of the presidential race to be determined by popular vote.

Presidential candidate Varun Devatha '19 at the SA Special Meeting.

Presidential candidate Varun Devatha ’19 at the SA Special Meeting.

BreakFree Hip Hop performs at Bailey Hall on Friday night.

Yamatai performs at their annual showcase, PULSE, at Bailey Hall on Saturday night.