Area Police Search for Leader of ‘Nymph Squad Commune’

October 5, 2013 1:53 pm5 comments

By AKANE OTANI

Police are asking the public for information about a cult leader who was seen on Cornell’s campus and in the Town of Newfield handing out fliers recruiting white females to join the “Nymph Squad Commune.”

According to the flyers the man distributed, the man is seeking “13 Spiritually Alive, White, European, Caucasian, Blue Eyed, Green Eyed GIRLS to be my LIFE Partners, & to Join My Private, Spiritually Alive Commune.” The man further specified that he is looking for girls with 20/20 vision, “perfect teeth” and an opposition to “Race-Mixing[,] a.k.a Having Sex With Anyone That is Not White, European or Caucasian.”

Multiple people have complained to both the Ithaca Police Department and the Tompkins County Sheriff’s Department about the man, according to the sheriff’s department.

The sheriff’s department said the man is 6’0″ tall, white and has short, brown hair. He was seen driving a late 90′s vehicle that was either a green Chevrolet Lumina or a Monte Carlo.

The man was seen distributing the above flyer to individuals in the City of Ithaca and the Town of Newfield, according to police.

Comments

• zigzag

TO be sure, this is ithaca realness at its finest.

• VinceProfessor

I am not sure why this would be a crime!

• Alex K.

vince, if you read the handout, you will see that it says , ” seeking girls ages 8 and up.” Soliciting minors for sex, are you still unsure whether this is a crime?

• Nicholas Sakalauskas

even if the mans dumb enough to, i dont think hed put 8 and up, im not defending this shit, but it could have been photoshopped from 18, and if you notice there’s only one photo which comes from a sheriff’s office, once i see an original flyer ill make my opinion.

• Thomas Rakewell

Oh, my god.