Editor's Note

Wow, we’re in the third week already! It’s been perfect gorge swimming weather, but alas, you’ve had lecture. Blast. But, there are only 84 days of classes left in the semester, so don’t sweat it too much — my, how time flies.

Never fear, as a reward for getting this far, we’re giving you the good stuff with this ultra sexy edition. First, you’re going to wanna check out the new sex column, “M.M. Good”, found on pg. 15. This little ditty will appear twice a month, bringing you and your libido a much-earned fix — or, failing that, a little entertainment. We promise nothing.

And guys, ever wonder what women are really looking for? Check out pg. 15 and read Sherry Jun’s “Campus Coture” for some quick fashion tips that might help you climb out of the pit commonly called, “ugly.” We both felt like she was writing that piece specifically to the two of us, with our unkempt hair and thrift store wardrobes.

If you’re looking for something a little edgier than a new jean jacket, check out this week’s body art feature for some ideas on how you can permanently scar — I mean, alter your image.

Also, be sure to check out our much acclaimed “Gotta Have It” segment by new daze columnist Adam Matthews. If you’d rather spend your lunch money on DVD equipment than body piercings, this is the place to start writing your wish list.

Remember, this weekend is packed with good music, movies, and events so check out our comprehensive, full-page calendar (pg. 13) and get your rear off the futon — you’ll have plenty of couch cuddling time once the snow falls.

And you’ve certainly already noticed something interesting this time around. The Daily Sun looks a little different today. We’re coming out! Our cover is the cover, and when you’re done reading you can hang Hunter’s well-adourned body on your wall.

As always, please write to us at [email protected] — we’d love to hear from you and might even publish your two cents, or true sense, or whatever it is.

Archived article by Ben Kupstas