Editor's Note

It’s amazing how much funnier things are at 2 a.m. in the morning, basically the time every Thursday when we write this here e-note. Despite our promises of substantive commentary, we inevitably write cheap humor and things that make us pass out laughing (though the effect on others remains dubious at best). Well, adieu to living life issue by deadline by issue.

No more will we shirk our editorial duty! We swear that from now on the e-note will be chock full of witty analysis … because it will be written by somebody else. That’s right. Sad though it is to say, this is our last night as masters of the daze domain. We hereby hand over control of our baby to Messers Jones and Linhardt. You may remember us mentioning these two young men before (something about lack of personal hygiene and technical competence). Over the six weeks, our boys have come a long way. They’ve learned to live life one issue at a time, and gained valuable on the job experience. Like what to do after accidentally deleting an entire page at 2:53 a.m. Or when your computer makes like Linda Blair in The Exorcist. Or when you blow the entire semester’s budget on one restaurant review. Or when … Well, we don’t want to ruin the surprise, also, we’re getting all farklempt *tear*. This is the part where we’re supposed to say something profound, but it’s late and we’re going home. Boys, we’ll write you from the retirement party in Cali. Good luck.

Archived article by Gage Stille