Police Report

Driving While Intoxicated
Ajay B. Apte of Braintree, MA was referred to Ithaca City Court for an incident that occurred at 2:38 a.m. on Sept. 29 on Maple Avenue.

Grand Larceny
A student reported theft of their unsecured CU identification card at 8:45 a.m. on Sept. 29.

Attempt to Violate Campus Code
An individual has been referred to the Judicial Administrator for an incident on the Beebe Dam Footbridge at 8:19 a.m. on Sept. 29.

Petit Larceny
An officer was dispatched to the 600 University Avenue Parking Area to take a report from a student regarding the theft of their fanny pack, stethoscope and a medical book from their unsecured vehicle on Oct. 1 at 3:40 a.m.

Petit Larceny
A student reported the theft of a hammock from the exterior of a building on 150 Triphammer Rd. on Oct. 1 at 7:10 p.m.

Attempt to Violate Campus Code
Eight individuals were referred to the Judicial Administrator following an incident on Sept. 28 at 8:19 a.m.

Aggravated Unlicensed Operation
Dominic A. Cifonelli of Cortland, N.Y. was referred to Ithaca Town Court for an incident on NYS Route 366 as reported on Sept. 28 at 10:44 a.m.

Scheme to Defraud
An officer was dispatched on Sept. 28 at 11:10 a.m. to take a report from a staff member regarding an unknown male individual trying to obtain information on computer equipment in their office inside the Biotech building.

Driving While Intoxicated
Edwin F. Wist, Jr. of Deposit, N.Y. was referred to Ithaca Town Court for an incident that occurred on Pine Tree Road at 11:52 p.m. on Sept. 28.

Unlawful Possession of Marijuana
Five individuals were referred to the Judicial Administrator after an incident outside Appel Commons on Sept. 27 at 1:15 a.m.

Harassment
An officer was dispatched to the Robert Purcell Community Center on Sept. 16 at 1:37 a.m. to take a report from a student that was verbally harassed by a known individual.