Police Report

Possession of Stolen Property
Si Yuan Zhang of Saskatoon, Canada allegedly possessed stolen property at 8:40 p.m. on Aug. 30 in The Cornell Store. Zhang was referred to the Ithaca City Court.

Fireworks
A Cornell police officer was dispatched to take a report regarding illegal fireworks at 10:31 p.m. on Oct. 5 at 107 Edgemoor Lane. The investigation is still pending.

Trespass
An officer was dispatched to 2 Forest Park Lane around 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 8 to take a report from a student regarding an unknown male who attempted to enter various rooms that were locked between 9:05 and 9:16 a.m. An investigation is pending.

Unlawful Possession of Alcohol
An individual was referred to the Judicial Administrator for illegally possessing alcohol at 12:32 a.m. on Oct. 6 in Balch Hall; another individual was referred to the J.A. at 1:08 a.m. on Oct. 6 in Cascadilla Hall. An individual was referred to the J.A. for alcohol possession at 1:44 a.m. on Oct. 6. The same day an individual was referred to the J.A. at 1:48 a.m. in Bauer Hall.

Grand Larceny
A student’s Coach purse and wallet, cash, ATM cards, insurance cards, Mass. driver’s license, bank cards, keys, make-up bag and other items were allegedly stole from their unsecured car in the Townhouse G Parking Area between 12:30 and 10 a.m. on Oct. 6. An officer was dispatched to take the report at 10:40 a.m. The items’ value totaled $1,032.

Harassment
An individual has been referred to the Judicial Administrator for allegedly harassing someone at 2:35 p.m. on Oct. 6 in Noyes Community Center.