The 82nd Annual Hotel Ezra Cornell is proud to invite members of the Cornell community to attend a panel discussion featuring six sustainability thought leaders:
• Ted Ning, Executive Director of the LOHAS (Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability) Conference
• Mark Milstein, Director of the Center of Sustainable Global Enterprise at Cornell University’s Johnson Graduate School of Management
• Stefan Muhle, General Manager of the Orchard Garden Hotel, San Francisco, CA
• Jim Root ‘77, Chairman of ISPA (International Spa Association) and GM of Spa Operations, Sea Island, GA
• Sandra Taylor, Senior Vice President of Corporate Social Responsibility of Starbucks Coffee Company
• Mark Wuttke, Principal of Wuttke Group, LLC
What important sustainability decisions does Starbucks make? What do health—and sustainability—conscious consumers value most when choosing restaurants or lodging? How can a property become LEED certified, and what are the challenges of staying sustainable in day-to-day operations? Find out the answers to these and many more critical questions as our diverse panelists discuss what businesses must do in order to be environmentally sustainable.
Where: The Alice Statler Auditorium
When: Saturday, April 14, 2007, 12:15-1:45PM
Free and open to the public
For more information, please visit www.hotelezracornell.com.