Slope Day Road Closings and Transportation Changes

Tomorrow’s activities looks like they will be a little, well, wetter than in the past with rain predicted for tonight and through tomorrow morning — but the fun must go on.
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists will hit the stage at 1:30 p.m., followed by Hot Hot Heat at 2:40 p.m. Tomorrow’s headliner, Gym Class Heroes, will go on at 4:00 p.m.

Road Closures:
West Avenue (between Campus Road and University Avenue) will be closed from 6 a.m. today through 8 a.m. on Saturday.
On Slope Day, Campus Road between College Avenue and Stewart Avenue will be closed from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Access to Gannett Health Center, Anabel Taylor Hall and Myron Taylor Hall will be from the College Avenue and Campus Road intersection only.
Access to South Avenue, Mary Ann Wood Drive and Forest Park Lane will be from the Stewart Avenue and Campus Road intersection only.
On Slope Day, it is suggested that everyone avoid Campus Road from East Avenue to College Avenue and Collegetown. Hoy Road (to Route 366) is a good way to exit campus.
Affected TCAT Bus Routes:
Today Bus Route 83 will adjust as follows (skipping West Avenue): following Stewart Avenue to University Avenue, stopping at Boldt Tower, proceeding up University Avenue, to East Avenue, stopping at Goldwin Smith Hall, then proceeding to Tower Road and then returning to its normal route.
Tomorrow, West Avenue between Campus and University will be closed, and Campus Road will be closed from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. between Stewart Avenue and Central Avenue. Bus Routes 20, 21, 37, 40, 41, 43, 51, 65 and 67 will be detoured via College Avenue (instead of Stewart Avenue) from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Bus Route 83 will not run tomorrow and will resume regular service Monday morning at 7:45 a.m.