Farewell Seniors, Hello Summer!

Well guys, that’s it! The Sun is done for the year! While this is good news for those of us who haven’t slept since January, it’s sad news for you because you won’t be getting your daily dose of photos! Fear not, loyal readers, because we’ve done so many slideshows this semester that can you watch one every single week of the summer and still have some to spare. So now when you find yourself reminiscing about all of the great things that happened at Cornell this year, you can just fire up cornellsun.com, make your way to this post, and let our photos bring you back in time. Pretty awesome, wouldn’t you say?

Before I get to that, though, I just want to say a quick thank you to our seniors whose photos have graced pages of The Sun – front, back and everywhere in between: Jenny Craig, Jeff Slosberg, Rebecca Thomas and Ariel Waitz. Thanks so much for all of your hard work and dedication to getting the best shot. You could always be counted on to drop what you were doing to cover that breaking story, to run back and forth between arenas during the insane Harvard Hockey/Basketball weekend, to get into the middle of the mosh pit on Slope Day and to spend countless hours down at the office editing, teaching and generally making my life easier. The department won’t be the same without you. The paper won’t be the same without you. Good luck!

So now, without further ado, I present to you all, a walk down memory lane:

Have a great summer! See you in August!