Weekly Horoscopes

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): You may be faced with a number of choices this week, so make sure you think through all of your options carefully before settling on one. Keep your own goals in mind and you should have no problem finding a solution.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): You may find yourself making some big discoveries this week, either about yourself or others. Keep in mind that things may not always be as they seem, so dig a little deeper if you’re unsure of how a situation might play out.

ARIES (March 21-April 19): If someone has been getting under your skin lately, make sure you don’t take it out on the wrong person. Instead, try expending your pent-up energy on a more productive project, like finally getting around to unpacking from break.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20):You may start out this week feeling a bit of that early semester lag, but try not to let it get you down. Papers and problem sets can be a drag, but attempt to plan some fun activities for the end of the week and your time will fly by.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Someone is certainly starting the semester off on the right foot. You’re pushing yourself when it comes to your work, and people are definitely starting to notice. Keep up the good work, but make sure you don’t burn out before Spring Break.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Your schedule looks packed this semester, but it doesn’t have you feeling down or overly stressed out. In fact, you’re even feeling excited about some of your new classes, perhaps because of some of the cuties you’ve been eyeing from across the room?

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You may not be feeling quite like yourself this week, so take some time to re-evaluate the choices you’ve made so far this semester and see where that takes you — for example, maybe you should drop a class you really hate. Try not to get too discouraged — you should be feeling better by the weekend.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept.22): Although you started the semester off with a bang, you’re starting to feel the repercussions and they are not too pleasant. Take some time to recuperate, and you should be back in the swing of things in no time.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): You may find yourself getting into some tight spots this week, but with a little creativity and a big smile you should be able to get yourself out of it in no time. Don’t assume that everyone else is on the same page as you.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Having trouble understanding others this week? Don’t fret — just don’t be afraid to ask questions and you should see your problems solved in no time. Just don’t expect too much from others or you may be disappointed.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Make sure you keep track of your schedule this week, or else you may end up harming one of your relationships. Saying you’ll do something is one thing, but following through shows that you are truly committed, so think before you speak.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): You may find yourself at the center of your social circle this week, so enjoy it! Everyone wants a piece of you, so make sure you divide up your time in a way that makes you happy. Make sure you plan some time to bring everyone together this weekend!

Original Author: Nora Tickell