Happy April Fool’s Day

While the other sections in today’s Daily Sun are designed in celebration of April Fool’s Day, this week’s Daze isn’t a what’s-missing-from-this-picture issue. Rather, this week marks the introduction of some of the changes we promised you before Spring Break.Allie (for those of you who are observant enough to notice) now has her signature on the bottom of the page.  For readers who were lacking their Sun tech fix, we now have a technology column written by Web Managing Editor Rahul Kishore ’11. Also debuting this week is our Cartoon Caption Contest for readers who would like to take part in the creative process of Daze.Another of the new columns that we’re excited about is 10 on 10, which features 10-question interviews alternating with Top 10 lists. This week asks questions of poet Robert Morgan in honor of National Poetry Month, which begins today.This week’s issue also features the (much-awaited) return of Cornell Diaries, a weekly journal chronicling two to three days in the life of an array of anonymous Cornellians. Along with  the caption contest, this is another way that you — the reader — can get involved with Daze without going through the grueling compet-training process. We think you will find this re-introductory installment both provocative and representative of surprises ahead in future weeks. We’ll still continue to bring you Notes From Abroad, Ithaca Bites, Mixology and all your favorite Daze columns. As a final note, we have begun to heavily update our Twitter page (www.twitter.com/redletterdaze) and post status updates throughout the week. Follow us, friend us or use it to get in touch with us; we’d love to hear any thoughts you have on the section. We can also be reached at [email protected]. Just don’t send us spam (or we will spam you back … seriously). We hope you have a knee-slappingly funny April Fool’s Day!

Original Author: Allie Miller