1. I don’t think Sandra Bullock is funny.
2. I’ve never seen the Shawshank Redemption.
3. I learned about Cornell from Andy on The Office.
4. I read the Twilight Saga three times in middle school, and I have no regrets.
5. I always kind of wanted Harry to end up with Luna Lovegood.
6. I loved Jimmy Fallon on SNL, but I can’t stand his show.
7. I am strangely attracted to Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka.
8. I can’t name any songs by Pink Floyd.
9. You’ll find music from High School Musical and Hannah Montana on my iPod.
10. I can’t tell any of the BeeGees apart.
11. I thought Bill Murray and Tom Hanks were the same actor for most of my childhood.
12. I’ve cried at more episodes of Grey’s Anatomy than at funerals or Jodi Picoult books.
13. I’ve watched a total of 3 episodes of Breaking Bad and fell asleep during every one.
14. I refuse to watch the remake of the Karate Kid on the basis that the original cannot be topped.
15. I’ve never seen an entire James Bond movie, but I’ve seen the entire Austin Powers series.