Week in Photos 4/14/14 – 4/20/14

Students congregate in Willard Straight Hall to interrupt the Student Assembly’s scheduled agenda on Thursday (Rula Saeed / Sun Staff Photographer)

Brothers of Delta Phi shave a student in Ho Plaza for the “Shave a Brother to Save a Brother” event on Thuesday (Michelle Fraling / Sun Staff Photographer)

Brothers of Delta Phi shave a student in Ho Plaza for the “Shave a Brother to Save a Brother” event.

Guinevere Turner – an actress, story editor and writer known for her work in American Psycho, Chasing Amy and The L Word – speaks about her experiences as a lesbian in the entertainment industry on Monday (Ryan Landvater / Sun Senior Photographer)

Emma Crawford ’17, Sitara Patel ’17, and Kadambari Suri ’17 dance on Ho Plaza on Friday to promote the upcoming Pao Bhangra show (Kelly Yang / Sun News Photography Editor)

Congressman Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) speaks about his path to politics, his thoughts on the process and his advice for prospective politicians in a lecture sponsored by the Cornell Institute for Public Affairs on Tuesday (Dylan Clemens / Sun Staff Photographer)

Dr. Charles Krauthammer speaks about the future of health care in Statler Auditorium on Wednesday (Diana Mak / Sun Staff Photographer)

Mayor Svante Myrick ’09 argues in favor of marijuana legalization at Ives Hall on Wednesday (Alex Hernandez / Sun Staff Photographer)

Eric Acree, director of the Africana Library, speaks at a reception commemorating the 45th anniversary of the Willard Straight Hall Takeover on Friday (Jasmine Curtis / Sun Staff Photographer)

Members of HanChum Korean traditional dance team perform in Willard Straight Hall on Tuesday afternoon for the Taste of Culture event organized by the Translator-Interpreter Program (Anthony Chen / Sun Staff Photographer)

Buck Angel, a transgender man, discusses his life as a transgender and how he now uses porn to educate people and teach the importance of being happy with yourself (Rio Jacobbe / Sun Staff Photographer)

Illuminations and Amber dance troupes present “Rhythms of China”, an array of originally coreographed dances depicting Chinese culture, in Bailey Hall on Sunday (Mandy Teng/ Sun Staff Photographer)