THIS WEEK IN PHOTOS | April 1st, 2018

Ariella Lindenfeld ’18 arranged her exhibit "Never Forget," to capture emotions she had in reaction to events of the Holocaust. Above is her painting series "Scrapes and Scratches" and sculpture "Vanishing." Her exhibit also included newspaper clippings from the Holocaust, some of which were stolen on March 26.

Lexi Quarles / Sun Staff Photographer

Ariella Lindenfeld ’18 arranged her exhibit “Never Forget,” to capture emotions she had in reaction to events of the Holocaust. Above is her painting series “Scrapes and Scratches” and sculpture “Vanishing.” Her exhibit also included newspaper clippings from the Holocaust, some of which were stolen on March 26.

Students discussed the progress and prospects of the Presidential Task Force assembled by President Martha Pollack, in response to a string of hate-related incidents in the fall, in Goldwin Smith Hall on Wednesday night.

Michael Wenye Li/ Sun Photography Editor

President Martha E. Pollack and vice president and chief human resources officer Mary Opperman held an open forum during the Employee Assembly meeting on Wednesday. They discussed employee concerns including government changes, sexual assault and gun violence.

Alice Song / Sun Staff Photographer

Dragon construction on March 29th, 2018

Boris Tsang / Sun Assistant Photography Editor

Dragon construction on March 29th, 2018

An architecture student prepare for 117th Dragon Day Celebration.

Students dress up as the famous painting, “Girl with a Pearl Earring”, on Dragon Day.

Cameron Pollack / Sun Senior Photographer

First-year architecture students dressed in identical black hoodies and chanted “oy, oy, oy” in response to repeated calls of “dragon, dragon, dragon” by a captain.

The Dragon Day parade starts outside Milstein Hall and marches towards Engineering Quad.

Michael Wenye Li / Sun Photography Editor

President Martha Pollack joins in on the Dragon Day festivities.

Michael Suguitan / Sun Staff Photographer