SEX ON THURSDAY | Ménage à Trois

Delightfully overwhelming… that’s how I would describe our first time. Not that this was my first, nor was this the first time I found myself between two hot bodies sharing the most intimate parts of ourselves, but it was the first time I found myself sharing my body and my heart with two other people at the same time in the same space.

It started off simple: three glasses of red wine, a brief narration of our past, and frivolous comments about our day. Walking into this first date, I didn’t know it was a “special arrangement” (obviously, I don’t read Tinder bios as meticulously as I should). I’d be lying if I said I stayed just to be polite because in reality, I was curious about this unconventional relationship, and Tara and Jack were hot.

A banker and a philosophy professor in their late thirties, T&J were well-off and lived the life of two sophisticated, urban adults. They explained to me that while their connection as a couple was strong, their sexual desires had become monotonous. To them, the idea of sex without emotional connection at this point in their lives seemed distracting and unappealing, so they began searching for a perfect addition to their love lives: me.

Our second date was honestly the best dates of my life. T&J took me to their favorite art museum and an upscale steakhouse. There were no awkward silences or uncomfortable moments, and by the end of the night I had completely lost track of time and earned myself a new smile wrinkle. Unsure of what would happen next, I walked with them to the nearest subway stop, and they offered to walk me home. As we neared my apartment, we shared a delicious kiss that I savored for the rest of the night.

Later that week, Tara and I had our own date since Jack was out of town. We went shopping and found ourselves naked in a dressing room. Her lips were soft, and her hands wandered my body with a touch both gentle and insatiable all at once. We bought some lingerie that Jack would like and kissed goodbye.

Truthfully, I didn’t know how deep into this relationship I was until I realized that my heart skipped a beat everytime they texted me, and every minute with them made me crave their lips and fingers on my body. As we planned out our next date, I suggested their place, and within thirty minutes of their response, I was shaving and perfuming every inch of my body.

Upon arriving, I realized I was severely overdressed, as my hosts welcomed me into their home naked and fully ready to devour me. Tara unbuttoned my blouse while Jack slid off my skinny jeans, and within seconds, I found myself naked on his lap with my hands pulling on her hair and his lips sucking on my neck. Both of them devoured me with their lips, tongues and bodies, and the rest of the night was a true homage to sex and geometry.

It’s been about a month now, and the novelty of it definitely hasn’t worn off. I wouldn’t go as far as to say that I’m in love, but there’s something beautiful about sharing feelings for more than one person at a time, together. And as for the sex… well, let’s just say, I get to be the center of attention every time and I absolutely love it. Who would’ve known that being a unicorn is as magical as it sounds?