THIS WEEK IN PHOTOS | September 29th, 2019

Steven Greenhouse, a former reporter for The New York Times, discussed the future of labor in the United States at Ives Hall on Monday. (Daniel Ra/Sun Staff Photographer)

Illiterate Light performs during the opening act before Rainbow Kitten Surprise at the State Theatre on Tuesday. (Boris Tsang/Sun Photography Editor)

Rainbow Kitten Surprise takes the stage at the State Theatre, performing hits like "Matchbox," "Devil Like Me" and "Holy War." (Boris Tsang/Sun Photography Editor)

Rainbow Kitten Surprise takes the stage at the State Theatre, performing hits like “Matchbox,” “Devil Like Me” and “Holy War.” (Boris Tsang/Sun Photography Editor)

Students walk between classes on Wednesday as fall colors make an appearance in the engineering quad. (Boris Tsang/Sun Photography Editor)

Students and locals line up for a taste of the popular cider donuts after the annual Ithaca Apple Harvest Festival opened on Friday. (Ashley He/Sun Staff Photographer)

A tray of freshly baked cider donuts makes its way to the customers. (Michael Suguitan/Sun Staff Photographer)

A variety of performers took to the streets during the festival. (Michael Suguitan/Sun Staff Photographer)