THIS WEEK IN PHOTOS | February 16th, 2020

On Tuesday, Marc Lacey '87, national editor of The New York Times, spoke to Cornell students about his career in journalism and gave the audience advice for the future. Lacey was the inaugural fellow of the College of Arts and Sciences' Distinguished Visiting Journalist Program. (Michael Wenye Li/Sun Senior Photographer)

On Tuesday, Marc Lacey ’87, national editor of The New York Times, spoke to Cornell students about his career in journalism and gave the audience advice for their futures. Lacey was the inaugural fellow of the College of Arts and Sciences’ Distinguished Visiting Journalist Program. (Michael Wenye Li/Sun Senior Photographer)

Surrounding the Cornell Store, students protested Cornell's investment in fossil fuels on Thursday. Across the country, college students participated in Global Divestment Day, protesting for fossil fuel divestment and climate change initiative. (Michael Wenye Li/Sun Senior Photographer)

Surrounding The Cornell Store, students demonstrated against Cornell’s investment in fossil fuels on Thursday. Across the country, college students participated in Global Divestment Day, protesting for fossil fuel divestment and climate change initiative. (Michael Wenye Li/Sun Senior Photographer)

Donning orange hats and vibrant clothing, Cornellians gathered to call for Cornell to divest in fossil fuels. Climate Justice Cornell protesters assembled at the intersection of Tower Road and East Avenue on Thursday. (Boris Tsang/Sun Photography Editor)

Junior forward Tristan Mullin, a junior, sprints at the hockey game against Union on Friday. The Red won 5-2. (Ben Parker/Sun Assistant Photography Editor)

Junior forward Tristan Mullin sprints at the hockey game against Union on Friday. The Red won 5-2. (Ben Parker/Sun Assistant Photography Editor)

A Cornell wrestler raises his arm, declaring his victory at the dual against Binghamton on Saturday. The Red claimed a 32-8 victory, bringing its current record to 10-6 overall. (Ben Parker/Sun Assistant Photography Editor)

Men's hockey faced off against RPI on Saturday, securing a 4-2 win. (Michael Wenye Li/Sun Senior Photographer)

Men’s hockey faced off against RPI on Saturday, securing a 4-2 win. (Michael Wenye Li/Sun Senior Photographer)

Men's hockey junior forward Morgan Barron, right, and junior defenseman Alex Green advance the puck at the game against RPI on Saturday. The game ended in a 4-2 Cornell win. (Boris Tsang/Sun Photography Editor)

Men’s hockey junior forward Morgan Barron, right, and junior defenseman Alex Green advance the puck at the game against RPI on Saturday. The game ended in a 4-2 Cornell win. (Boris Tsang/Sun Photography Editor)