• Latina who was interviewed

I’m very disappointed that you guys haven’t published a single opinion of students who voted Trump even though they were interviewed.

• TRUMP2016

Seems a little one sided to me also…that’s liberal re-education for you.

• Jane-Marie Law

Given that so many angry and nasty Trump supporters are using the age old tactic of shame, baiting and heated rhetoric in these comments sections I( was the target yesterday), I want to weigh in here and say WE SEE YOU. We know what violence sounds like in print. Please know, to those who intend to mock those of us upset by this election: If you harm one hair on the heads of those vulnerable amongst us, we will rise up against you with the power of non-violence and love and reason and we will be the cog in your machine. #WESEEYOU.

• Giles Caver

You wrote, “we will be the cog in your machine”. But isn’t “your machine” a reference to “angry and nasty Trump supporters”? Do you really mean to join those who “mock” you? Do you view yourself as a mere “cog” in a “machine”? I admit that I’m 25 years removed from a university campus, but your logic utterly fascinates me.

• Joe Vadis

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Grow Up!

• whatever

we will rise up against you with the power of non-violence and love and reason and we will be the cog in your machine. #WESEEYOU.

what are you going to do? have another cry in? stay in that freaking daycare you call a university.

• Dan Halderman

Since when have progressives EVER shied away from committing violent acts? In fact, at NO time have Trump supporters ever laid a hand on anyone! It’s you people who lash out violently at those people who simply committed the crime of disagreeing with you. The reality is that all progressives have NO answer to your questions so they attack people. Most of the politically violent types are AMONG you at your Ivy League campus.

• G Dog

Millennials are such precious snowflakes.

• Chris Moller

A “cry-in?” It embarrasses me to admit I did undergrad at Cornell 40-plus years ago. Grow up, crybabies!

• borris batanov

Look at those losers. Give them Prozac.