THIS WEEK IN PHOTOS | Jan 28, 2018

Cornell picked up its first Ivy League win of the season thanks to a big second half to collect an 82-81 win over Columbia on Saturday afternoon at Newman Arena. The Big Red improved to 7-10 (1-3 Ivy), while the Lions fell to 4-13 (1-3 Ivy).

Cameron Pollack/ Sun Photography Editor

Police Press Conference at Ithaca Police HQ on Saturday, January 27, 2018

Jason Ben Nathan / Sun Senior Photographer

Ezra's Tunnel, now gated from public access. Jan. 28, 2018. (Cameron Pollack / Sun Photography Editor)

Cameron Pollack / Sun Photography Editor

Ezra’s Tunnel, now gated from public access. Jan. 28, 2018. (Cameron Pollack / Sun Photography Editor)

he No. 6 women's hockey team rebounded in a big way on Saturday afternoon at Lynah Rink, topping No. 8 St. Lawrence, 4-1, to cap-off the weekend with a win.

The No. 6 women’s hockey team rebounded in a big way on Saturday afternoon at Lynah Rink, topping No. 8 St. Lawrence, 4-1, to cap-off the weekend with a win.

The Cornell wrestling team extended its win streak over Ivy League teams to 80 contests spanning 16 years with a sweep on Saturday matches, topping Brown 27-9 and Harvard 35-3 at Friedman Wrestling Center. The Big Red improved to 7-2 on the year and opened league play 2-0.

The Cornell women hosted their largest meet of the season in Barton Hall on Saturday, as the Kane Invitational featured more than 20 teams and 700 athletes. The Cornell women came away with seven event wins and more than 30 top five event finishes.

The Cornell men's track team played host to over 20 teams and 700 athletes on Saturday in Barton at the Robert J. Kane Invitational and the Big Red came away with five event wins and more than 20 top five event finishes.

The Cornell men’s track team played host to over 20 teams and 700 athletes on Saturday in Barton at the Robert J. Kane Invitational and the Big Red came away with five event wins and more than 20 top five event finishes.

Juniors Matt Morgan (29) and Stone Gettings (25) combined for 54 points and Cornell picked up its first Ivy League win of the season thanks to a big second half to collect an 82-81 win over Columbia on Saturday afternoon at Newman Arena

Boris Tsang/Staff Photographer