Editors' Note

For the second consecutive week, someone has been kind enough to point out just how much we suck. Below is a letter to the editor regarding an article written by DAZE contributor Anna Weiss for the May 6 issue entitled ‘The End of Mankind.’ The article was intended as a tongue-in-cheek diatribe against men in the voice of an extreme feminist. Apparently, some people didn”t get the joke.

DAZE has actually received quite a few angry letters from men across this great nation. Apparently men are more sensitive that traditional sterotypes would hold them to be. To all of those guys out there championing for the salvation of mens” souls against the war machine of feminism, we”re sorry that we couldn”t print your insightful commentaries as well. But at least you can take comfort in drinking beer, shooting guns, driving pick-ups, smacking your bitch of a wife who ruined your fucking life, and eating the pie she baked you.

LETTER

This article was sick beyond belief. It saddens me that your paper would publish such garbage.

The only good thing I can say is that the kind of message displayed in this article — namely one of hate — is being exposed on men”s group web sites throughout the country. She is uniting men like never before and opposition to feminist hate is growing stronger by the day.

Respectfully,

Scott Nichols Rochester, Michigan

Archived article by Alex Linhardt and Zach Jones