Weekly Horoscopes

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): You have a lot of big decisions to make this week, and they may not all be about which problem set to tackle first. If you’re looking at options for beyond your time at Cornell, be sure to think carefully before making your big move.

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Have you been spending many late nights at Uris, feeling like you’re getting nowhere? It’s just about that time in the semester where your work begins to pile up. Try asking others for advice — they may be surprisingly helpful.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): If you decide to go to office hours or get together with a friend for coffee this week, you may be in for a big surprise. Any meetings you have this week may produce big results, so be prepared!

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Looks like spring fever is hitting some of us a bit early this year — yes, that means you, Gemini. This week you’re all about going out and having a good time, so why not live it up while you still can? Your college years won’t last forever.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Have you been feeling let down by others lately? People who just can’t seem to come through are really getting to you these days, so try to confront the problem head-on instead of moping or getting frustrated.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Did someone get lucky last weekend? You’re walking around with a newfound sense of accomplishment, and I have a feeling I might know where it’s coming from. Go out there and strut your stuff — you know you won’t regret it.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept.22): Do you feel something strange in your mouth? It’s your foot! You seem to have a talent this week for saying things without thinking, and it may land you in some hot water, so think before you speak and try to lay low.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Classes may frustrate you this week — with the never-ending cycle of problem sets and prelims, who can blame you? It’s not all bad, though — your friends and loved ones will have your back, so lean on them if you need some support.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): If you’re looking for a change in your life, consider introducing relaxation or meditation into your daily routine. You may have found yourself feeling stressed, so take some time to chill out and breathe.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): If a friend has recently confided something in you, make sure not to let it slip this week. Your friendship may be put to the test, but if you keep your head down and remain loyal you should have no problem coming out on top.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): If the most emotional conversation you’ve had in a while occurred over fishbowls at Level B, you may want to step back and re-evaluate. Opening up a bit more in your daily life may save you some drunken embarrassment later on.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): In case Valentine’s Day left you feeling less than satisfied, fear not! There are plenty more opportunities for romance on the horizon. If you put yourself out there a little more you may be pleased with what you find.

Original Author: Nora Tickell