Gotta Have It

Not too many things in this life are essential. I know it seems like you can’t live without collecting Pogs, playing Magic: the Gathering, and raising potbellied pigs, but really you can. After about a week, you won’t even miss your Star Wars Slammer or your “Zoran Orb” card, trust me. All that you really need in this life is food, water, air, and sleep. Today, I’ve assembled your best options for the things you just can’t live without. As a note, I considered adding shelter, clothing, and love, but when you think about it they’re just gravy.

Food

We all have to eat, but some of us just don’t have the time or know-how necessary to cook and eat right every damn day. Zone Gourmet might just be the answer. They will deliver three meals and two snacks to your doorstep each morning by 7:00 a.m. for just $29.95 per day. Each meal is market fresh, nutritionally balanced, and almost guaranteed to hyper-charge energy levels while maximizing body fat loss and promoting lean muscle mass. Basically, the Zone Diet is Meals on Wheels meets Jenny Craig, but with better food. And, if you don’t believe me, you can ask any number of their “celebrity” endorsers including: L.A. Laker Rick Fox, former Laker and current Laker assistant coach Kurt Rambis, and Laker executive vice president of business operations Jeanie Buss. Notice any pattern there? Bon app