Weekly Horoscopes

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Don’t be tardy to the party this week, or else you might miss out! Looks like someone is ready to start Spring Break a bit early, so go out and have some fun! As long as you can handle the consequences, you’re sure to have a great time.

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Do you find yourself spending more time staring out the window at the Arts Quad than at the notes you’re supposed to be taking? Your mind is flying around and you may have a hard time concentrating this week.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): You’ve got a twinkle in your eye and a spring in your step this week, and there are some admirers out there who are sure to notice. You’re feeling extra flirtatious, so put on your sexiest winter jacket and you’ll be sure to attract some attention.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): You’re taking on a lot more this week than you have in a while, so make sure you can handle it all! You’re feeling on top of your game, so as long as you stay organized you should end the week with a great sense of accomplishment.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): You feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of your shoulders this week, and you’re in a mood to celebrate! Whether you feel like drinks at Stella’s or an extra delicious pizza at the Nines, go all out! You’re sure to have many friends who will want to join you…

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You’re usually not one to get involved in a conflict, but this week you may find yourself caught in the middle of a fight. Instead of backing down, take a stand if the issue at hand is important to you. You need to look out for your own feelings, instead of protecting those around you.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept.22): You’re a social butterfly this week! Whether you’re making new friends or re-connecting with old ones, you’re sure to be at the center of the action. If you’re on the market, there may be a few romantic connections to be made this week as well.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): This week, remember the old adage to “think before you speak.” You may not realize it when you’re interrupting someone, so wait an extra second before you speak up and everyone will be happy.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You may be feeling a bit stressed this week, which means you should try to avoid making any big decisions. Put off the job applications or course selection for another week if you can. And if you must make some big choices, make sure you take plenty of time to think before you act.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): This week is a good time for catching up with old friends. They know you better than anyone, and this brings a sense of comfort to you this week. Spread your good cheer and you’re sure to be surrounded by admirers.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Who’s that hottie staring back at you from the Starbucks window? Oh, it’s your own reflection! You’re feeling pretty good about yourself this week, so go out there and flaunt it. Wear your favorite pair of jeans, and you might just be unstoppable.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): You’re used to having things go your way, but your powers of persuasion aren’t at their best this week. As long as you’re willing to compromise, you won’t be totally disappointed when things don’t go exactly your way.  RLD

Original Author: Nora Tickell