KVETCH: End of Semester Edition

Ithaca weather’s identity crisis aside, courseloads are heating up, stress levels on the Hill are on the rise and we at The Sun are mad as hell. That means we get to…KVETCH!

Sunny Outlook

Why, why, why does the Weather Channel website give Ithaca a 90 percent chance of rain for the next 10 days. It only rained for five seconds today. It’s like they are trying to make me depressed ahead of time. Come on now. It’s not like we don’t deserve a little sun. Why ruin even the smallest chance of hope?

— A.N..

Facebook Sucks

I’m sick and tired of these trustees spamming my Facebook inbox with their bullshit. I remember when I used to check Facebook to hear from my friends; now there’s just no point to it. Not to mention the fact that someone from El Paso Texas has been accessing my account. Fuck.

— J.A.

Golden Boy

I can never think of a Kvetch. My life is perfect.

—M.M.L.

Disillusioned

To hell with politicians.

— D.N.K.

Temporary Temperatures

I would like to bitch about the fact that Ithaca is an evil temptress who gives us gorgeous weather for only a few hours at a time. Clearly what nice weather she giveth she can taketh away …

— L.R.

Testing my Patience

Why the hell do I have a prelim at 9 a.m. on Slope Day?!  Don’t you realize the most important celebratory event of the year starts on Slope Day Eve?!?

— L.M.

Global Warming

Honestly, it’s just too damn hot in Ithaca these days. Just when I was finally getting used to the rain, sleet and snow, Ithaca pops out a gorgeous 72 and sunny. Seriously guys, let’s get back to the good old days and give this whole “nice weather” thing a break.

— E.R.